Welcome Library and Institutional Collectors
23 Sandy is thrilled to present our online gallery of artist books, broadsides, mixed media, and more.
- Browse our full catalog of artists and inventory.
- Look through our Curated Collections of artist books by theme.
- Inquire about new titles, available works, or specific artists.
- Complete cataloging information can be found by searching an artist's name or book title in the search box. This data will be archived—even for unique or sold out titles.
- If you would prefer to request an invoice, you can select "invoice" as your payment option in the online check out process.
- If you have any questions or need help finding something special, please contact us at any time. Thank you for your support.
SHOPPING AT 23 SANDY GALLERY
LIBRARY SHOPPING Use the shopping cart while you browse to assemble and edit your order. If you prefer, advance payments can be accepted upon shopping cart checkout for purchases via Paypal or credit card. Please contact us if you would like to mail a money order or check. We will hold the items you order until the check arrives.
REQUEST AN INVOICE We are happy to ship orders with invoices to libraries and institutions. If you would like to request an invoice, you can select "invoice" as your payment method in the online check out process.
CONSOLIDATED SHIPPING Ground shipping within the United States is included for single items on the shopping cart. To save money for libraries ordering multiple items, we will instead invoice for the actual shipping costs. For shipments outside the US please contact us for a shipping cost estimate. All orders over $50 will be insured.
RETURNS AND PRIOR SALES All orders are shipped on approval. Any work can be returned in the same condition received within 14 days of receipt. Please contact us before returning. Because of the unique nature of book and paper arts, all items are subject to prior sale. We work hard to keep this website up to date. But some unique, one-of-a-kind books may slip through the cracks. We would be happy to suggest an alternative.