23 Sandy Gallery is pleased to present our new online gallery of artist books, broadsides, mixed media and more.
- Browsing our artists and inventory is easy with a full featured shopping cart organized with categories and tag descriptions. Browse categories on our Products Page here.
- Look for our monthly Curated Collections of artist books by genre. Plus, watch our New Works page for exciting new titles.
- Complete cataloging information can be found by searching an artist’s name or book title in the search box in the gray left sidebar column on any of our “shop” pages (such as this one). This data will be archived—even for unique or sold out titles.
- One special feature: after filling up your shopping cart, select the Request an Invoice option upon checkout and we’ll ship your order with an invoice. More details below.
- If you have any questions or need help finding something special please contact Laura at any time. Thank you for your support.
SHOPPING AT 23 SANDY GALLERY
Use the shopping cart while you browse to assemble and edit your order. If you prefer, advance payments can be accepted upon shopping cart checkout for purchases via Paypal or credit card. On the checkout page you also have the option to select Check Payment if you would like to mail us a money order or check. We will hold the items you order until the check arrives.
2REQUEST AN INVOICE
We are happy to ship orders with invoices to libraries and institutions. Use the shopping cart to place your order and select the Request an Invoice option on the checkout page. The books you select will automatically be reserved for you and an invoice will be shipped with your order.
Ground shipping within the United States is included for single items on the shopping cart. To save money for libraries ordering multiple items we will instead invoice for the actual shipping costs via Fed Ex Ground. For shipments outside the US please contact Laura for a shipping cost estimate. All orders over $100 will be insured.
4RETURNS AND PRIOR SALES
All orders are shipped on approval. Any work can be returned in the same condition received within 14 days of receipt. Please contact Laura before returning. Because of the unique nature of book and paper arts, all items are subject to prior sale. We work hard to keep this web site up to date. But some unique, one-of-a-kind books may slip through the cracks. We would be happy to suggest an alternative.